Adopted in accordance with April 27 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
2. The company may collect your data for direct marketing purposes, but only if you have given your consent, which you have the right to withdraw at any time. If you subscribe to our newsletters, you will always have the opportunity to unsubscribe by following the links in the newsletter.
3. We apply the security and processing requirements set out in the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and the EU General Data Protection Regulation to data processing. We shall take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of all data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, and against all other forms of unlawful processing.
6. Some information is collected automatically when the User visits the Company's website, as the User's Internet Protocol address must be recognized by the Company's server.
7. By using the Company's website, the User is informed that the cookies referred to in these Rules may be stored on the User's computer (device). If the User continues to use the Company's website, it is considered that by his / her implied actions he / she expresses consent to these conditions (Article 6. 173 of the CC of the Republic of Lithuania). The User has the right to object to the storage of Cookies, in which case the User has the opportunity to turn off the Company's website and not use it.
8. Cookies are small amounts of data that the website places on the User's computer. Web pages have no memory. When the User browses different web pages, the User will not be recognized as the same User. Cookies allow the website to recognize the User's browser. The main purpose of cookies is to remember the user's preferences, such as the preferred language of the website. Cookies also help to identify the User when they return to the same website. They help to tailor the website to personal needs. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. Cookies are intended only for the User and can be read only by the web server of the domain that sent the cookie to the User. One of the most important purposes of cookies is to provide a convenient function to save the User's time (for example, if the User uses the website for personal needs or browses the website, cookies will help the website to remember specific information later). This makes it easier to present relevant content, easier to navigate the website, and so on. When returning to the website, the User can find the information previously provided, thus making it easier to use the already customized functions of the website.
9. There are different types of cookies and different ways to use them. Cookies may be categorized according to their purpose, longevity and their location on the website, as defined in Part 3 of these Rules. The processing of data with the help of cookies does not allow the direct or indirect identification of the user.
11. The following types of cookies are used on the Company's website:
11.1. Technical cookies: The Company strives to provide visitors to the Company's website with an advanced and easy-to-use website that automatically adapts to their wishes and needs. To achieve this, the Company uses technical cookies that allow you to view the website and enable its proper functioning. The company's website only works properly thanks to technical cookies.
11.2. Functional cookies: The Company also uses functional cookies that allow to remember the User's choices and at the same time use the website effectively (eg, cookies allow the website to remember the language chosen by the User, searches or reviews, Products / Services offered by the Company. page performance, but they add more options and make User Browsing more enjoyable.
11.3. Analytical Cookies: This type of cookie is used by the Company to understand how the Company's visitors use the Company's website, to discover the weak and strong parts of the website, to optimize and improve the website and to further implement advanced solutions. The data collected includes the pages viewed by the User, the type of platform used by the User, date and time information, number of clicks, mouse movement and browsing activity, keywords and other text that the User collects while browsing the website. Analytical cookies are also used by the Company for online advertising companies in order to analyze the behavior of users after they are shown the Company's online advertising. The Company does not know which Data Subject it is, it only collects anonymous information.
11.4. Commercial cookies: these cookies are used by the Company to place the Company's advertisements on other websites. So-called "targeted ads" are displayed based on information about the travel directions a visitor is looking for.
12. Cookies are stored for no longer than 6 (six) months. since the User's last visit.
13. The purpose of these management tools is to ensure the quality of website browsing, help the Company to learn about the Company's website and its individual parts, understand the Company's website user traffic, improve the Company's website, online services and better meet visitor needs.
14. No personal customer data is collected with the help of Cookies.
15. No information is provided to any third parties during the recording of the required Cookies, except for the Company's partners who serve the information technology economy used by the Company in its activities.